As a demonstrator, designing projects and preparing for several workshops a month took plenty of time. Time is a very valuable resource. Between work and family, there really wasn’t much time left during the week, but the workshop planning had to be squeezed in. After draining so much time from my day, I decided to find a solution, that’s when the Paper Crafters Sampler was developed.
Originally designed to help cut time for my personal workshops, it seemed logical I knew it would be a great resource for others experiencing the same time I had. It only seemed logical to offer the time saving ideas to others. Then, in 2010 the Paper Crafters Sampler was launched.
What makes the Paper Crafters Sampler so unique?
Each issue monthly issue is based on a specific theme. Design team members use the given theme to create projects for the month. Past themes include: wedding issue, gardening issue, winged creatures and more. Themes are generally select by the time of year the issue will be released. Issues are released well before the actual event or occasion is to arrive. That is, Valentine projects are submitted for the January issue so there is plenty time to create well before the February 14th holiday.
In each issue you’ll find:
· Projects using Stampin’ Up! Only products
· Full step by step instructions on recreating each project.
· Additional images needed for recreating projects.
· 7 – 8 projects, two projects being 3D and one EXCLUSIVE template each month.
· Exclusive templates will be offered in PDF and SVG format beginning 2015.
· Options for discounted full year subscription or monthly subscriptions.
· The Paper Crafters Sampler is released the 10th of each month.
Over time, the Sample has grown to included demonstrators from several other countries and even on demos. We have occasional blog hops where each design team member offers their creative take on the template of the month, and occasional have “Creative Take” teams who also offer their creative take on a monthly template.